From Brandon's Tinkerings
- Setup FreeRADIUS for 802.1x PEAP/MSCHAPv2 Auth against OpenLDAP - Setup FreeRADIUS to use OpenLDAP to authenticate 802.1x users for WPA2-Enterprise and EAPoL (Wireless and Wired authentication).
- Setting up Cisco Switches for 802.1x Auth - Commands used to configure Cisco Switches to talk to a RADIUS server to do 802.1x authentication, with the bonus of dynamic VLAN assignment.
- Setting up Cisco Access Points for 802.1x/WPA2-Enterprise Authentication - Commands used to configure Cisco Access Points to talk to a RADIUS server to do 802.1x/WPA2-Enterprise authentication, with the bonus of dynamic VLAN assignment.
- PXE Booting and Utilities Menu - My home setup of a PXE Boot environment, to boot several MythTV Frontends, as well as offer utilities to machines for diagnostics.
- IIS and ASP PXE Booting and Vesamenu - My work setup for a PXE Boot environment based on iPXE, PXELinux, and Vesamenu.
- Installing Windows over a Network - Installing Windows 7 Pro over the network, using iPXE, WIMBoot, and Samba.
- Multicast Setup - Enabling Multicast on Cisco 3750 and 4500X to allow cross-subnet/building Video Transmission.
- Deploying a SuperMicro SuperStorage 2028R-DE2CR24L -- Setting up the 2028R-DE2CR24L for Windows Storage Spaces as a iSCSI SAN for VMware ESXi